1kg butternut squash peeled and seeded
1 sage leaf
1 large onion
chopped 2 pieces ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 cups vegetable stock Olive oil
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1/3 cups roasted pumpkin seeds
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Heat oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook and stir onions, bell peppers, and garlic for 4 minutes.
3. Add zucchini and stir for 5 minutes. Add wine and mix well. Press [CANCEL] button.
4. Add tomatoes, bay leaf, and thymes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Close the lid. Select [Vegetable] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 30 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. To thicken the cooking liquid, select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button and press [COOK] button. Bring to a boil. (Boil longer for tenderer texture.)
7. Remove bay leaf and cool. Top with basil and olive oil. Serve.