BLACK BEAN SOUP
1½ cups black beans, soaked overnight
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon cumin
1/4 tablespoon paprika powder
6 cups vegetable stock
1 bay leaf
Hint of cilantro, minced
1. Drain black beans.
2. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
3. Heat olive oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook onion for 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, cumin, and paprika powder.
5. Add beans, vegetable stock, and bay leaf. Stir well. Press [CANCEL] button.
6. Close the lid. Select [Soup] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button.
7. Once the cooker has finished cooking, open the lid and remove bay leaf.
8. Mash beans using potato masher, or use blender to puree.
9. Season with salt. Garnish with soy sauce, sour cream, and minced cilantro.
Cuckoo Multi Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Best Multi Cooker, Best Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo USA.