1 onion, sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon minced chili pepper
½ cup lentil beans
2 slices ginger
300g sweet pumpkin, cubed
100g broccoli, head only
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon chili sauce
3 tablespoons curry powder
2 cups water (360ml)
A little bit of minced cilantro (for garnish)
1. Turn and secure the handle in locked position.
2. Select [Browning fry] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 4 and cooking time to 5 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. After preheating for a minute, add olive oil and onions, and cook until onions are translucent. Add and stir minced garlic, minced chili pepper, and chili sauce.
4. Add and stir lentil beans, ginger, sweet pumpkin, broccoli, 2 cups water, and remaining sauces. Close the lid.
5. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 50 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. Once the cooker has finished cooking, serve on a plate.
Cuckoo Multi Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Best Multi Cooker, Best Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo USA