450g apple, sliced 0.5cm thick
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
2 cups oatmeal
1 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Turn and secure the handle in locked position.
2. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 5 and cooking time to 30 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. After preheating for a minute, melt butter in the inner pot. Once melted, add brown sugar and stir until butter and sugar are incorporated. (Approx. 3 mins)
4. Add apples, cinnamon powder, and lemon juice. Cook apples until fork tender. (Approx. 18 mins)
5. Once finished, remove and place in a bowl. Top with oatmeal and serve.
TIP. Make it a la mode with a scoop of ice cream!
Cuckoo Multi Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Best Multi Cooker, Best Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo USA