Prep time 20min
Cook time: 2hr 20min
Ribeye: 2 1/2lbs
Onion: 3c (rough chop)
Red wine: 1c
Garlic: 8 cloves
1. In a bowl place salt, pepper, thyme and mix together. Once mixed coat entire ribeye in spice mixture.
2. Once finished place meat into cooker along with, onion, garlic, wine and set cooker to [SLOW COOK level.#3] for 2hrs.
3. Once finish removing meat from cooker to let cool for 20min.
4. To finish sauce, place butter into juice at the bottom of the pot and stir till melted.
5. Slice meat to desired thickness and pour jus on top and enjoy.
TIP. Spice up your prime rib with a side of creamy horseradish!
Pressure Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo Best Multi Cooker, Best Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo USA