Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 30min
Shell on raw shrimp: 1lb
Chopped garlic: 3T
Lemon: 1 piece
Louisiana hot sauce: 3T
Lemon pepper: 1T
Old Bay seasoning: 1T
1. Set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#5] and begin to melt butter.
2. Once melted place garlic and slightly Sautée in butter. [approx..2min]
3. Once cooked place shrimp into the pot and cook till shrimp has an opaque white color.
4. Once cooked remove shrimp and butter sauce into bowl. Take Louisiana hot sauce pepper, cayenne, old bay and lemon juice and place in bowl and mix together.
5. Once mixed feel free to eat straight from the bowl.
TIP. Add paprika, Thyme leaves, cheeses (Parmesan Cheese, Pepper Jack, Mozzarella) based on your preference.
Cuckoo Multi Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Best Pressure Cooker, Best Multi Cooker, Best Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Instant Pot Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Electric Pressure Cooker, Cuckoo USA