Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 40min
White wine: 1/2c
Shredded swiss cheese: 3c
Shredded gruyere cheese: 3c
Shredded fontina cheese: 3c
Heavy cream: 1/2c
White pepper: 1t
1. Set pot to [BROWNING FRY level.#4] and place butter and flour and stir until a paste is form.
2. Then slowly add cream until flour mixture is incorporated with cream.
3. Once cream comes to slight boil begin to add cheeses slowly while stirring until all cheese is incorporated with cream mixture.
4. Finish with nutmeg, pepper, and lemon. Add salt to preferred taste.
5. Use your favorite sides (bread, vegetables, fruit) and dip into cheese sauce.