Prep time: 20min
Cook time: 1hr
dungeness crab: 2lb
Chopped cilantro: 1/4c
Chopped green onion: 1/4c
Chopped ginger: 2T
Sweet chili sauce: 2c
Chopped garlic: 3T
Chopped jalapeno: 3T
Rice wine vinegar: 1/4c
Eggs: 1 pieces
1. Take crab and cut into 4 pieces. Then place crab into the pot along with 1c water and set cooker to [STEAM COOK] for 15min. Once finished removing crab and liquid from the pot.
2. For sauce set cooker to [BROWNING FRY level.#4] and add garlic, jalapeno, vinegar, ginger, ketchup, honey, chili sauce and bring up to slight boil.
3. Once hot crack to eggs into mixture and stir.
4. Once egg is cooked place cooked crab back into the pot and mix together.
5. To finish, place crab and sauce on to plate and garnish with cilantro and green onion.
TIP. Add some cooked ramen noodles to this dish to give it a complete meal.