Prep time: 10min
Cook time: 30min
Lemon: 1 piece
Egg yolks: 3
1. Place asparagus in the pot with water and set to [STEAM COOK level.#1] for 15min. once steamed remove asparagus and water.
2. Then set cooker on to [BROWNING FRY level.#3] and place butter in the pot and slowly melt.
3. Once melted slowly add egg yolks one at a time while stirring continuously.
4. Once eggs and butter are incorporated add salt, cayenne, and fresh lemon juice and stir.
5. For plating, place cooked asparagus on plate and pour sauce over asparagus and enjoy.