Prep time 30min
Cook time: 50min
Cream cheese: 3/4c
White sugar: 3T
Egg yolks: 2
Egg whites: 2
Corn flour: 1/3c
Cake flour: 1/2c
1. Place cream cheese, egg yolks, corn flour, cake flour into pot and mix until smooth.
2. In a separate bowl whisk egg whites and sugar until fluffy and stiff.
3. Take egg whites and fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Set cooker to [STEAM level.#3] for 40min.
5. Once finished remove let cool and serve.
TIP. You can make it softer or firmer by setting different steam time.