1/4 cup dried prawns
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2 tablespoons minced green onion
1.5 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon chicken stock
200g rice flour
1.5 cups water (270ml)
1. Peel and julienne turnips. Mince sausage and dried prawns.
2. Heat oil in a preheated medium pot. Cook and stir minced green onions and ginger for 30 seconds.
3. Add prepared turnips and chicken stock. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Close the lid and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes. Let cool.
5. In a bowl, combine rice flour with 2 cups water. Pour over cooked turnips and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a glass container and fill 2/3.
6. Pour 2 cups water and set a steamer basket in the inner pot. Seal the glass container with plastic wrap and place in steamer basket.
7. Close the lid. Select [Steam cook] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 40 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
8. Once the cooker has finished cooking, take out the container and refrigerate for 12 hours.
9. After turnip cake has cooled completely, remove from container and cut into 1-cm slices. Grill in a pan.