450g pork tenderloin
½ cup low-sodium soy sauce
½ cup pineapple juice
3 tablespoon brown sugar
2 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon ginger powder
3 tablespoon canola oil
1 red onion, sliced 0.3-cm thick
1. Place pork tenderloin, soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, ginger powder, and 1 spoon of minced garlic in a self-sealing bag or a bowl. Marinate the pork in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or up to one day.
2. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
3. While preheating, remove the pork from the bag. Reserve the marinade.
4. Heat oil in a preheated inner pot. Place the pork inside and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside on a plate.
5. Cook and stir onions for 3 minutes. Add 1 spoon of minced garlic and cook for another minute. Press [CANCLE] button.
6. Place the pork and the reserved marinade. Pour 2/3 cup of water and close the lid.
7. Select [Meat] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 40 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
8. Once the cooker has finished cooking, remove the pork. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button and press [COOK] button to simmer the marinade for 5 minutes.
9. Slice the pork. Top with marinade and serve.