1/2 cup lemon juice (90g)
1.5 cups water (270g)
4 tablespoons mayonnaise
1/2 tablespoon mustard seeds
Hint of smoked paprika powder
1. Prepare artichoke. Remove any loose leaves.
2. Cut the tips of the artichoke petals and slice off the top. Rub the cut portion with lemon.
3. Pour water and set a steamer basket in the inner pot. Place artichokes in steamer basket, facing up.
4. Close the lid. Select [Steam cook] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 40 minutes. Press [COOK] button. (Cooking time depends on how large the artichoke is, the larger, the longer it takes to cook.)
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, make sure artichoke is thoroughly cooked. If not tender enough, cook for few more minutes.
6. In a bowl, combine mustard seeds, mayo, smoked paprika powder, and lemon juice.
7. Serve steamed artichoke with sauce.