1/2 polished rice (long grain), washed
2 cups chicken broth (360g)
2 cups water (360g)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 stalks chives, minced
2 teaspoons soy sauce (add more as needed)
1. Combine rice, broth, water, sugar, and salt. Stir.
2. Close the lid. Select [Porridge] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 70 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. In the meantime, heat oil and cook eggs in a pan over medium heat. Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until whites are brown on the edges and yolks slightly runny. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Once the cooker has finished cooking, top with chives, soy sauce and eggs. (Season with additional salt and pepper as needed.)
* Tip: For a thicker soup, select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button and bring to a boil for up to 10 minutes.