1.5 cups water (270g)
1/2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 cup sausages, finely chopped
1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Pour water and set a steamer basket in the inner pot.
2. Prepare soufflé dish or baking pan (18-cm diameter) and grease with butter. (For dish or pan with no handles, make one with aluminum foil before placing it in the inner pot.)
3. In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, sausage, and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the mixture into a greased pan and cover with foil. Close the lid.
5. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 25 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. Once the cooker has finished cooking, carefully remove the dish.
* Tip: You can replace sausage with bacon.