2 cups polished rice (long grain) (300g, 2 servings)
2.5 cups water (450g)
– Measurement is made with respect to a measuring cup (180cc) included in the product.
– 1 cup of polished rice serves one person.
– You can cook up to 6 servings.
1. Place rice and water. Close the lid.
2. Select [Rice] using [MENU] button and set the steam time to 8 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. When cooking is completed, warming will start. Mix well.
Tip: Adjust cooking time and water according to personal taste.
1) For new-harvest rice, adjust your water level to be slightly below the specified graduated mark. For old rice, have it slightly above the specified graduated mark.
2) For soaked rice, add less water than specified. With less water, you can cook fluffier rice.
3) For undercooked rice, add more water – up to 10% of what was previously added.
4) If you like sticky rice, adjust steam time to be longer.
5) If you do not like sticky rice, adjust steam time to be shorter.