1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3 zucchini, cut in quarters
2 tablespoons white wine
2 tomatoes or 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
1 bay leaf
3 sprigs thymes
2 tablespoons minced basil
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Heat oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook and stir onions, bell peppers, and garlic for 4 minutes.
3. Add zucchini and stir for 5 minutes. Add wine and mix well. Press [CANCEL] button.
4. Add tomatoes, bay leaf, and thymes. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Close the lid. Select [Vegetable] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 30 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. To thicken the cooking liquid, select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button and press [COOK] button. Bring to a boil. (Boil longer for tenderer texture.)
7. Remove bay leaf and cool. Top with basil and olive oil. Serve.