2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 bunch kale, stemmed and diced
1 can pinto beans (425g)
1/2 cup chicken broth or water (90g)
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Heat oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook and stir sausage using wooden spatula until brown. Set aside.
3. Cook and stir onions for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook until translucent.
4. Add vegetables, beans, broth, sausage, salt and pepper. Mix well and close the lid.
5. Select [Meat] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 25 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. Once the cooker has finished cooking, season according to personal taste.