300g canned clams
2 cups clam juice
1 cup smoked bacon, diced
1 minced onion
1/2 cup white wine
2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in squares
1 bay leaf
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 cup milk
1 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon wheat flour
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Cook smoked bacon in a preheated inner pot. Stir in onions and salt. Cook until onions
3. Add white wine and bring it to a boil. When most of it evaporates, press [CANCEL] button.
4. Add potatoes, clam juice, bay leaf, thyme, and cayenne pepper. Close the lid.
5. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 15 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
6. Once the cooker has finished cooking, add butter and flour. Stir with wooden spatula and thicken.
7. Add canned clams, milk, and cream. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button and press [COOK] button. Let it simmer to desired thickness.
8. Serve with cracker or bread.