3 cups glutinous rice
2 cups water
1 tablespoon pine nut
100g brown sugar
1 tablespoon Jin-gan-jang (thick soy sauce)
1 tablespoon sesame oil
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Wash glutinous rice and place in a large bowl. Soak for 2 hours.
2. Peel and seed chestnut and jujube. Cut into quarters.
3. Drain glutinous rice and place in the inner pot.
4. Add brown sugar, sesame oil, cinnamon powder, pinch of salt, and water. Stir evenly.
5. Close the lid. Select [Steam cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 4 and cooking time to 35 minutes. Press [COOK] button.