1kg potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
3 cups water (540g)
1 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup wasabi
1. Place water, potato, and salt. Close the lid.
2. Select [Vegetable] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 20 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. In a small saucepan, heat milk over low heat.
4. Once the cooker has finished cooking, reserve ½ cup of the cooking liquid.
5. Mash until smooth with no potato chunks visible. Add warm milk, butter, sour cream, wasabi, and pepper. Mix well. (If too dry, add reserved cooking liquid in small amounts.)