1kg butternut squash peeled and seeded
1 sage leaf
1 large onion, chopped
2 pieces ginger
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
4 cups vegetable stock
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1/3 cups roasted pumpkin seeds
1. Prepare butternut squash peeled and seeded, and cut it into small chunks.
2. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
3. Heat olive oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook onion, sage, salt, and pepper, stirring
4. Cook until onions are translucent, and set aside. Cook half of the prepared squash
chunks for 5 minutes, stirring lightly. Press [CANCEL] button.
5. Mix in the rest of the squash chunks, ginger, nutmeg, and vegetable stock.
6. Close the lid. Select [Soup] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button.
7. Once the cooker has finished cooking, remove sage leaf from the mixture. Place in a blender and puree.
8. Serve in a bowl. Garnish with roasted squash seeds.