800g rump steak, cut in cubes
1 cup enchilada sauce (180g)
2 chicken stock cubes
1/2 cup water (90g)
10-12 tortillas (burrito size)
2 cups Colby-Jack cheese
1. Add steak, enchilada sauce, chicken stock and water.
2. Close the lid. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 40 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
3. Once the cooker has finished cooking, place tortilla on a sheet of aluminum foil and add ½ cup meat in the center. Fold over the ends of the tortilla, and then roll them up.
4. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas.
5. Drizzle the sauce over the burritos and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven for 2-4 minutes until the cheese melts.
* Be extra careful of the hot plates.