4-5 ramekins or espresso cups
1.5 cups heavy cream (270ml)
4 egg yolks
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla syrup
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and egg yolks until sugar melts. Stir cream and vanilla extract into the mixture.
2. Pour the mixture into ramekins or espresso cups and cover with foil.
3. Pour 2 cups water and set a steamer basket in the inner pot. Place ramekins or espresso cups evenly in steamer basket.
4. Close the lid. Select [Multi cook] using [MENU] button, and set the level to 7 and cooking time to 20 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, make sure the mixture is firm enough. Tilt bowl to test. If still runny, cook for 5 more minutes. Cool at room temperature for 30 minutes and seal with plastic wrap. Refrigerate.
6. Before serving, sprinkle sugar evenly on the surface and caramelize using blow torch.