1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cauliflower, head only
450g potato, chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 cup milk
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Heat olive oil in a preheated inner pot. Cook onions for 3 minutes until tender.
3. Press [CANCEL] button. Add cauliflower, potato, and broth. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Close the lid. Select [Soup] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button.
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, mix in milk and ½ cup cheddar cheese.
6. Use blender to puree. For clearer soup, add more chicken broth.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with cheddar cheese.