1.5 cups water (270g)
450g crab legs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons butter
1. Pour water and set a steamer basket in the inner pot. Place crab legs in steamer basket. Close the lid.
2. Select [Steam cook] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 20 minutes. (25 minutes for frozen crab legs.) Press [COOK] button.
3. While crab legs are cooking, heat oil in a small pot over medium heat.
4. Cook and stir garlic for 1 minute. Melt butter. Turn off the heat and squeeze in lemon.
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, serve crab legs on a plate with butter dipping sauce on the side.