2 tablespoons butter
700g fingerling potatoes, less than 1-inch thick
1/2 cup vegetable stock or chicken broth (90ml)
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Minced rosemary leaves
1. Select [Browning Fry] using [MENU] button, and press [COOK] button to preheat.
2. Melt butter in a preheated inner pot. Add potato, washed thoroughly.
3. Cook until skin turns brown, for more than 10 minutes. Add stock or broth.
4. Close the lid. Select [Vegetable] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 25 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, top with salt, pepper and minced rosemary. Serve.