1kg baby back ribs
1 cup water (180ml)
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1/2 tablespoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Combine salt, brown sugar, red pepper flakes, paprika powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and pepper in a bowl.
2. Cut the racks of ribs into 4 pieces, and brush all sides with sauce.
3. Add a cup of water. Place the pieces to slightly overlap each other, in a shape of tipi. Close the lid.
4. Select [Meat] using [MENU] button, and set the cooking time to 55 minutes. Press [COOK] button.
5. Once the cooker has finished cooking, transfer the ribs to a pan. Brush with BBQ sauce and grill accordingly.
6. Slice the ribs and serve on a plate.